"Ardchattan and Muckairn, mountainous par., Lorn dist., W. Argyllsh., situated on both sides of Loch Etive, 144,915 ac., pop. 2005; contains seat of Ardchattan House and remains of priory of the13th century."
Extract from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Ardchattan to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Ardchattan has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NN057400 (Lat/Lon: 56.511494, -5.159435), Ardchattan which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)