Dunoon and Kilmun
"Kilmun, vil. with quay, Dunoon and Kilmun par., Argyllshire, on N. side of Holy Loch, 7½ miles (by water) W. of Greenock, pop. 331; P.O.; is a watering-place, and has a seaside convalescent home (1874); of the collegiate church of Kilmun (founded 1442), only the tower remains, and a burial-vault of the Argyll family."
Extracts from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Dunoon and Kilmun to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Dunoon and Kilmun has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS137805 (Lat/Lon: 55.981512, -4.988427), Dunoon and Kilmun which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)