"Glassary (or Kilmichael Glassary), par. (containing Lochgilphead) and vil., Argyllshire -- par., 60,229 ac., pop. 4348; vil. (Kilmichael-Glassary), on river Add, 4 miles N. of Lochgilphead; P.O."
Extract from Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles , 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Glassary to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Glassary has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NR916958 (Lat/Lon: 56.109529, -5.352735), Glassary which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)