"Kilfinan, par. and vil., Cowal dist., Argyllshire - par. 32,301 ac., pop. 2153; vil., on Kilfinan Bay, E. side of Loch Fyne, 5¾ m. NW. of Tighnabruaich; P.O."
Extract from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Kilfinan to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Kilfinan has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NR956752 (Lat/Lon: 55.926584, -5.272672), Kilfinan which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)