"Kilmorich, an ancient parish in Cowal district, Argyllshire, now incorporated with Lochgoilhead parish. Its church (800 sittings) is still in use, and stands at Cairndow, 9¾ miles NE of Inveraray."
Extract from Groome's Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (1882-4)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Kilmorich to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Kilmorich has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NN180107 (Lat/Lon: 56.253837, -4.939451), Kilmorich which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)