" Kintra, a village in Kilfinichen and Kilvickeon parish, Mull Island, Argyllshire, at the extremity of the Ross of Mull, and at the northern entrance to the Sound of Iona, 6½ miles WNW of Bunessan." Extract from Groome's Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland, 2nd Edition, c. 1896.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Kintra to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Kintra has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NM313255 (Lat/Lon: 56.34494, -6.349969), Kintra which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)