Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich
"Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich, par., Argyllshire, 69,695 ac., pop. 870; contains Lochgoilhead, vil., with inn and pier, at head of Loch Goil, 18 miles (by water) NW. of Greenock; P.O., T.O."
Extract from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NN218069 (Lat/Lon: 56.221278, -4.875132), Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)