"Knapdale, South, par., Knapdale, Argyllshire, 52,560 ac., pop. 2536; contains Ardrishaig, at SE. end of Crinan Canal."
Extract from Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from South Knapdale to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which South Knapdale has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NR788742 (Lat/Lon: 55.910311, -5.541591), South Knapdale which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)