Mauchline, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
This church was opened for public worship in August 1829.
It stands on the site of St Michael's Church which dates back to the thirteenth century and which was granted parochial status by the Bishop of Glasgow in 1315.
It is located at NS4980827230 (Lat/Lon 55.515655, -4.380237). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)