Lauder, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
Lauder Old Parish Church
Designed by Sir William Bruce and built in 1673-4 to a Greek cross plan with a central tower over four pointed arches, becoming octagonal above roof level, and capped with a pyramidal roof and ball finial. There were additional works in 1820 and 1860 and a general restoration was carried out in 1973.
(Source: Pevsner Architectural Guides - Borders).
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)