The Cathedral of the Isles, Cumbrae, Scottish Episcopal
The Cathedral of the Isles,
College Street, Millport,
It was founded in 1851.
Begun in 1849 and still incomplete, the Cathedral of The Isles is situated about 300 yards north of Millport's seafront. It is a Category A Listed Building. See also the Undiscovered Scotland website for more information and photographs of the Cathedral of The Isles.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)