"BLUE-ROW, hamlet in New Kilpatrick parish, Dumbartonshire."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bluerow to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bluerow has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- There is a brief reference to Bluerow in Jordanhill Past and Present, a record of a talk given by a talk given in March 1932 by 75 year-old William Campbell to the members of All Saints Young People's Club. It covers the period between 1857 and 1932 during which time Jordanhill developed from being an agricultural and mining area into a residential suburb of Glasgow.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS549692 (Lat/Lon: 55.894387, -4.321377), Bluerow which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)