Boquhanran (St. Peter), Clydebank, Church of Scotland
Former address was Janetta Street, Clydebank, Dumbarton. The church which stood on this site was severely damaged during the Clydebank blitz in 1941. A church of Scotland report suggested that "the entire building, with exception of front and south walls will require to be demolished and rebuilt". The church building has not survived and houses now occupy the site. No sign of this church building remains.
The church was rebuilt in the early 1950s, but has since been demolished.
The dedication was to St Peter.
See NLS Dumbartonshire Sheet, nXXIII, published 1923, revised 1914.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)