Station Road, Cardross, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
It was founded in 1322.
Current building built 1872 for the Free church, was adapted after the parish church was destroyed by bombing 5 May 1941. See Church History.
It is located at NS3445777540 (Lat/Lon 55.96225, -4.653566). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)