Waterfront (Abbotsford), Clydebank, Church of Scotland
Clydebank Waterfront Church
On Tuesday evening 26 September 2017 the Congregations of Clydebank St. Cuthbert's & Clydebank Abbotsford United as one, in a service attended by a a good number of people from all over Dumbarton Presbytery. Waterfront also encompasses the congregations of the former Bank Street, Boquhanran Clydebank, Hamilton Memorial Clydebank, Linnvale Clydebank, St. James Clydebank, Union Clydebank and West Clydebank churches.
Waterfront was previously known as Abbotsford Church.
The spire of the church has been lit in neon colours since the nearby Titan crane was refurbished
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)