Dalsholm or Dawsholm
"DALSHOLM or DAWSHOLM, village adjacent to Kelvin river, the Forth and Clyde Canal, and the Glasgow and Helensburgh Railway, in New Kilpatrick parish, Dumbartonshire."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Dalsholm or Dawsholm to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Dalsholm or Dawsholm has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS556694 (Lat/Lon: 55.896064, -4.3109), Dalsholm or Dawsholm which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)