"GARSCUBE, village and mansion on Kelvin river, 5 miles north-west of Glasgow. Pop. of the village, with Netherton, 677. The mansion is the seat of Sir Archibald S. L. Campbell, Bart."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Garscube to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Garscube has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS552703 (Lat/Lon: 55.904395, -4.317048), Garscube which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)