Mill of Haldane
"HALDANE'S MILL, village in Bonhill parish, Dumbartonshire. Pop. 344."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Mill of Haldane to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Mill of Haldane has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS399822 (Lat/Lon: 56.006174, -4.569529), Mill of Haldane which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)