Auldhame, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
It was founded in 5th C. It closed in 1600.
Auldhame Parish merged with Whitekirk in 17th Century. No visible remains.
It was located at NT6019684774 (Lat/Lon 56.054159, -2.640678). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)