Garrison Chapel, Ardersier, Non Denominational
It was founded in 1767.
The Chapel was the regimental church of the Seaforth Highlanders since 1881. After the amalgamation with the Queens Own Cameron Highlanders in 1961 it became the church of the Queen’s Own Highlanders (Seaforth and Camerons) and remains so to the present day. However it is also the church of The Highlanders, 4th Bn. Royal Regiment of Scotland and the Garrison church of the resident Battalion, currently 3rd Bn. Royal Regiment of Scotland. They have an established Padre who administers their pastoral requirements. He now heads up the Chapel Committee with all stakeholders having an interest in proceedings.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)