"BADICAUL, a settlement one mile north of Kyle of Lochalsh, on the road to Plockton. It commands a view over the Inner Sound towards Scalpay and Skye."
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Badicaul to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Badicaul has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NG757290 (Lat/Lon: 57.296651, -5.72481), Badicaul which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)