"INVERAILORT, situated just south of the village of Lochailort, at the head of Loch Ailort. Inverailort Castle is nearby."
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Inverailort to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Inverailort has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NM764816 (Lat/Lon: 56.871769, -5.670194), Inverailort which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Read some of the history of Inverailort Castle on "Secret Scotland".