St Andrew (Cathedral), Inverness, Scottish Episcopal
St Andrew (Cathedral),
It was founded in 1869.
Also known as the Cathedral Church of St Andrew or just Inverness Cathedral, St Andrews Cathedral is an imposing pink sandstone building situated close to the west bank of the River Ness. The Cathedral was built between 1866 and 1869 and was the first new Protestant Cathedral to be completed in Great Britain since the Reformation.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)