Kilmuir, North Uist, Church of Scotland
Kilmuir Church of Scotland/Eaglais Chille Mhoire.
The principal parish church in North Uist was built by Alexander Shairp and opened in 1894.
Church of Scotland,
It is located at NF7267270278 (Lat/Lon 57.603313, -7.482306). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)