A977, Blairingone, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
It was founded before 1860. It closed in 2004.
Originally a chapel of ease of Fossoway, it was disjoined in 1860. The parish was linked with Saline in 1958. When the church was closed in 2004, services wre maintained in the village primary school. This ceased in 2010.
It was located at NS9901696975 (Lat/Lon 56.154722, -3.627296). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)