Ba' Hill, Orwell, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
It was founded in 1729.
Built as a replacement for the old church by Loch Leven, whose stones were used.
It is located at NO1205205135 (Lat/Lon 56.230599, -3.420213). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)