From John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
Dates of Old Parish Registers
Mortcloth records 1694-1809
Burial records 1728-1738, 1750-1778, 1838-1851
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Carluke to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Carluke has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS856504 (Lat/Lon: 55.733737, -3.823818), Carluke which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)