Dunbeth Relief Church, Coatbridge, Non-conformist
Dunbeth Relief Church,
Dunbeth Church was founded in 1837 as Coatbridge Relief Church with the original building opening in 1839 in what is now Stobcross Street. Railway developments affected the site on which the church stood and this necessitated the building of a new church in Weir Street. This building was opened in 1872 and was then known as Dunbeth Parish Church.
The former Dunbeth church buildings and halls in Weir Street have both been converted to flats.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)