East Kilbride, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
West Mains Road
East Kilbride Old Parish Church, located in the heart of the original village of East Kilbride, replaced an earlier ‘Kilbride’ church, dedicated to St Bride, of which there are records in the 1170s.
The present-day church was built by James Pollock in 1774-75, as can be seen on the engraved stone on the front of the building.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)