" Walston, par., Lanarkshire, on river South Medwin, 4361 ac., pop. 340; the church stands 5½ m. N. of Biggar. "
From John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Walston to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Walston has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NT061444 (Lat/Lon: 55.683671, -3.495515), Walston which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)