Walston, Church of Scotland
Former Walston Parish Church, Oggcastle Road, Walston
Dating from 1789 with the interior recast in 1881, Walston Parish Church is a simple but attractive stone rectangular plan church. It is a Category B listed building. Despite this listing, it is considered to be a building at risk (Category of Risk - Minimal).
There has been considerable local opposition to the church being converted into a dwelling.
Church of Scotland,
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)