Hide

BONNYRIGG - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868

hide
Hide
Hide

The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868

[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"BONNYRIGG, (or Bannirigg), a village in the parish of Cockpen, in the county of Edinburgh, Scotland, 7 miles to the S. of Edinburgh. It is a station on the Peebles branch of the North British railway. Coal is obtained in the neighbourhood.

[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]


© Copyright Colin Hinson, GENUKI and contributors, 1999-2006, &c.