Portobello Old Parish Church, Duddingston, Church of Scotland
Portobello Old Parish Church,
It was founded in 1809.
In September 2017, it was reported that a community group had bought the church, using right-to-buy legislation - " Action Porty plans to transform the former Portobello Old Parish Church into a multi-use community hub. "
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)