East Preston Street Cemetery, Edinburgh, Cemetery
East Preston Street Cemetery,
East Preston Street ,
It was founded in 1820, and is understood to be maintained by Edinburgh Council, but, not open for new burials. (NB - Access may be limited - it has been locked when I have tried to gain access).
The cemetery includes a watchtower, and examples of mortsafes.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)