St Giles, Edinburgh, Church of Scotland
It was founded in 1100.
See http://www.stgilescathedral.org.uk/history/ for detailed history.
It is located at NT2572673595 (Lat/Lon 55.949626, -3.190928). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)