St Mark's, Portobello, Episcopal
St Mark's Place,
The church has a graveyard, which is well described on the churches own website, with details of some of the more interesting monuments.
It was founded in 1828.
Minute Books from 1828 – 1961 are available at Edinburgh City Archives.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)