Old Parish Church, Lasswade, Church of Scotland
Old Parish Church,
It was founded in 13th C. It closed in 1793, with the erection of the nearby "Adam Church".
The bell tower survived until around 1866. Other buildings still visible on the site are mausoleums for a number of families.
Canmore holds a number of related collections and images.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)