Parish Church, Lasswade, Church of Scotland
It was founded in 1793. It closed, and was demolished, in 1956, the congregation moving to the current Lasswade Parish Church.
This is also referred to as the "Adam Church", after Robert Adam, although, it was the design of his brother in law, John Clerk of Eldin, which was actually built.
Canmore has a number of documents, and photos,
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)