Ebenezer United Free, Leith, United Free Church of Scotland
Ebenezer United Free,
31 Bangor Road
The congregation was initially founded in 1891, in Great Junction Street. This building was demolished in 1979, to make way for housing.
The current building was opened in 1984.
It is located at NT2656976155 (Lat/Lon 55.972754, -3.178139). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)