Pilrig St Paul's, Leith, Church of Scotland
Pilrig St Paul's,
It was founded in 1861.
Originally a Free Church, joined new CoS in 1929, merged with Dalmeny Street in 1950, and with St Pauls (Lorne Street) in 1999.
It is located near NT265752 (Lat/Lon 55.964207, -3.178992). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)