|St James, Leith, Episcopal|
|Leith Methodist, Leith, Methodist|
|St Andrew, Pilrig, Ukrainian Catholic Church|
|St Mary, Star of the Sea, Leith, Roman Catholic|
The transcription of the section for Leith from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Leith to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Leith has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NT268761 (Lat/Lon: 55.971933, -3.174669), Leith which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)