Free Church, Liberton, Free Church of Scotland
Ellen's Glen Road,
Initially established in 1843, at the disruption, when most of the congregation left Liberton Kirk, the building at Ellen's Glen Road was opened in 1844.
By 1869, the congregation moved to new premises at the junction of Gilmerton Road, and Claverhouse Drive, which is recorded separately as Liberton Northfield. This new church ultimately rejoined the Church of Scotland.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)