Liberton Northfield, Liberton, Church of Scotland
What is now Liberton Northfield was originally built in 1869 as a Free Church, replacing the earlier Free Church at the junction of Ellen's Glen Road and Ellen's Glen Loan. In 1900 it joined the newly formed United Free Church, and then in 1929 joined the Church of Scotland.
Some information on the history is available here.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)