"DALROY, vil. in the co. of Nairn, Scotland, 11 miles S.W. of Nairn. It is situated on the river Nairn."
Description from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Dalroy to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Dalroy has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NH768447 (Lat/Lon: 57.475575, -4.056791), Dalroy which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)