"DULSIE-BRIDGE, a hamlet in Ardclach parish, Nairnshire, on the river Findhorn, 5 miles above Ardclach church, and 12 SSE of Nairn. The river here traverses a rocky and wooded gorge of singular beauty, and is crossed by a bridge, which, carrying over Wade's military road from Grantown to Fort George, has a bold main arch of 46 feet in span, with a subsidiary smaller arch."
F.H. Groome, Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (1882-4)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Dulsie Bridge to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Dulsie Bridge has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NH932415 (Lat/Lon: 57.451045, -3.781414), Dulsie Bridge which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)