"GEDDES, vil., in co. and 2½ miles S. of Nairn: in vicinity is Geddes House, seat."
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Geddes to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Geddes has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NH886527 (Lat/Lon: 57.550805, -3.863259), Geddes which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)