"HIGHLAND BOATH, hamlet, in co. and 10 m. S. of Nairn."
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Highland Boath to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Highland Boath has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NH887453 (Lat/Lon: 57.483938, -3.857628), Highland Boath which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)