"KINGSTEPS Numerous plates of Pterichthys major have been obtained from the sandstones in the Kingsteps and Seabank quarries at Nairn."
F.H. Groome, Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (1882-4)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Kingsteps to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Kingsteps has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NH903573 (Lat/Lon: 57.592619, -3.83709), Kingsteps which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)