St Serf, Comrie, Scottish Episcopal
It was founded in 1884.
The church was originally named St Fillan's. From around 1900-1934 It was St Serf, and then until 1958 St Fillan.
It is located at NN7763022230 (Lat/Lon 56.37648, -3.983061). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)