Bridge Of Weir
"BRIDGE OF WEIR, town, 4¾ miles west-north-west of Paisley, Renfrewshire. It is a seat of manufacture, and has a post office under Paisley, and a Free church. Pop. 1267."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bridge Of Weir to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bridge Of Weir has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS387655 (Lat/Lon: 55.8556, -4.577952), Bridge Of Weir which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)